I wanted to give everyone a heads up that there will be some slight changes to our schedule. Not that I need to explain myself, but because I’m always completely honest with you all, my schedule has gotten to be a little too hectic between working full time and all of the classes I teach in a week that it’s taking a toll on me physically and taking away what free time I have at home (hardly any right now lol). That said, I have been evaluating our current schedule and classes to see what’s working and what’s not so much and have made the following decisions:
- Due to low enrollment, effective immediately, Power Stretch is being removed from the schedule.
- Beginning Sunday, July 2nd, there will no longer be a Sunday night Zumba class.
- June will be the last 30-day Fitness Challenge (for this year, I will reevaluate this at a later time).
- Burlesque Fitness will be put on hold until our current 30-day fitness challenge has completed.
- Personal Training Requests will be followed up on in August
My search for a studio space is still underway for the end of this year with hopes of being able to add more classes at the beginning of 2018. Please stay tuned for more announcements and things to come, and as always thanks for all of your support and understanding – if it weren’t for you guys I wouldn’t be where I’m at right now!
Love and Hugs,
Sommer Time Fitness ❤